Friday, August 21, 2009

Tubing on the Delaware...

Last weekend, we drove up to Frenchtown, NJ, and went tubing on the Delaware River. Not too far from where George Washington crossed the Delaware during Revolutionary War, the Syversons embarked on a white water adventure. I am sure George didn't have as much fun as we did!! We tubed down the river on a 3 hour float that included a stop at the hot dog stand in the river!! The boys thought that was soo cool!! We ate lunch and headed back out, it was great fun for all of us, lots of sun and cool water, not too mention many boys flipping out of their tubes and wrestling each other off of tubes...I didn't say it was civilized fun, did I?






2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! Looks like so much fun! So awesome that the life jackets were firmly in place. Keep smiling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have I told you lately that I love you? No? Well....I do!

    ReplyDelete